— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Black Friday 2020 is still a few weeks away, but many retailers, including Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s and Best Buy, are helping shoppers get a jumpstart on the savings by releasing their mega-deals early. Case in point? You can save up to $200 on tons of Dyson products at The Home Depot and Dyson all November long.
Looking for hard-to-find essentials? Sign up for our Resources by Reviewed newsletter.
As brands go, Dyson is known for making some of the most exceptional vacuums, air purifiers and hair tools products on the market, but these best-in-class items don’t typically come cheap. Thanks to this sale, it’s a great time to finally invest in some of the company’s most celebrated electronics at a far more affordable price point. Read on for al the Dyson sale models you can scoop up for a limited time.
- Dyson Slim Ball Animal Upright Vacuum at The Home Depot for $244.99 (Save $105): Pet parents who are looking for a budget-friendly vacuum to keep their floors free of hair need look no further than the Slim Ball Animal. This model is a predecessor to the Ball Animal 2 ($499.99 at Dyson) which has the most powerful suction out of any upright vacuum we’ve tested. This one automatically adjusts the suction to different floor types, be it carpet or hardwood flooring, and comes with a wide variety of versatile attachments, including a tangle-free turbine tool and a spinning brush bar. It also features a cleaning arsenal combination tool, a crevice tool and a stair tool to help take care of those little nooks and crannies around your home. Better still, its 25-foot cord gives you the freedom to vacuum various rooms without having to switch outlets constantly.
- Dyson V7 Absolute at Dyson for $249.99 (Save $100): This model is just a grade below the V8 Absolute ($449.99), which is one of the best cordless vacuums we’ve ever tested. (We also loved the similar V7 Car & Boat, $239.99, for its powerful suction capabilities and assortment of useful attachments.) The main differences are the V8’s more powerful motor, which can generate 115 air watts (AW) of suction, while the V7 generates 100 AW of suction. There’s also the battery life: The V8 can run for up to 40 minutes compared to the V7, which the company says lasts for roughly 30 minutes on a single charge. The V7 Absolute still packs plenty of suction power on all sorts of flooring, though, and comes included with a reach-under tool, a mini-motorized tool, a crevice tool and more to help you achieve a spotless clean. Similar-yet-cheaper than the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute ($599)—another of our favorite cordless models—the V7 Absolute has more than 350 positive reviews on the Dyson site.
- Dyson V8 Animal Pro+ at Dyson for $349.99 (Save $100): Complete with a solid 4.3-star rating from more than 200 Dyson customers, shoppers adore this cordless vac for its impressive performance and suction power, which comes courtesy of its 110,000 revolutions per minute (RPM). On a single charge, you can get up to 40 minutes on the highest setting and up to 25 with the included motorized cleaning head, since they use different cleaning modes. It utilizes a handy filtration system that’s meant to capture allergens and expel cleaner air, and, according to buyers, there are tons of useful features that will help you clean your space with ease (think crevice and combination tools and an extension option to help you reach those ceiling corners with one smooth motion).
- Dyson TP01 Pure Hot+Cool Purifying Heater and Fan at Dyson for $374.99 (Save $145): While we haven’t yet tested this combination air purifier and fan, we’re huge fans of a similar model, the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Cryptomic HP06 ($749.99 at Dyson), which was our best upgrade pick for air purifiers. While there are some key differences between the TP01 and the HP06 (the HP06, for instance, has voice control capabilities and uses a cryptomic panel to remove formaldehyde—a strong-smelling gas that can be found in hard-pressed wood and glue), the TP01 is still a solid model that gets the job done, according to buyers. It’s a triple-function device (heat, cool and purify) that cleanses air year-round with its second-generation filter that’s designed to capture ultra-fine particles, like pollen, bacteria and pet dander. What’s more, it can be used a fan in the summer or a space heater in the winter. Like the HP06, the TP01 can also oscillate and tilt, providing a full circulation, which our tester seriously loved.
- Dyson HP01 Pure Hot+Cool Air Purifier at Amazon for $374.99 (Save $125): You can also grab the HP01 on sale at Amazon for $374.99, giving you $125 in savings from its regular retail price of $499.99. The HP01 is an earlier version of one of our favorite air purifiers, the Dyson HP04 Pure Hot+Cool ($649), which had a lot of great features and offered a solid performance. It wasn’t the best of the machines we tested, but it still managed to wow us in terms of its versatility—both the HP04 and the HP01 can function as an air purifier, a fan or a space heater. The HP01 also pledges to automatically detect airborne particles and gases before reporting them in real-time in the accompanying Dyson app. According to Dyson, the HP01’s HEPA filter can capture 99.97% of allergens in the air, while the gadget can deliver more than 77 gallons-per-second of powerful airflow.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.